This array lists available configuration options for local device management.
Values from this array will be taken as defaults. Do not modify this array unless you really konw what you are doing. Default values will be overriden by the settings of options inside each device definition
- 'sign' - if set to nonzero will cause installer signing if the module supports this. The default settings for Microsoft and Apple systems is 1, since without signing, installation makes liitle sense. Be aware that you need to set up signers and have proper certificates, if you do not want to do that and you are just testing CAT, then you can switch sign to 0, of course.
- 'no_cache' if defined and equal to 1 will block installer caching - useful for device development, should not be used in production
- 'hidden' if defined and equal to 1 will hide the device form listing - useful for device development
- 'redirect if defined and equal to 1 will only show the device on the listing if device redirect has been defined by the admin
'message' if defined will cause a display of the contents of this option as an additional warning
- 'device_id' - used in building the installer filename; when this option is not defined, the filename will use the index from the listDevices array; when defined and not empty, it will be used in place of this index; when defined as empty will cause the omission of the device part the filename. The default is unset, so it is not listed in the Options array.
- 'mime' - used to set the MIME type of the installer file; if not set will default to the value provided by PHP finfo. The default is unset, so it is not listed in the Options array.